Delivering turn-key control process and instrumentation solutions to improve efficiency and optimise system performance in the manufacturing, resource, utilities, oil and gas sectors, the specialist OCPI team make the installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning process seamless.
Our comprehensive installation service includes:
- Project management
Facility commissioning and plant start-up and shutdown assistance can also be provided if required and plant maintenance schedules can be fulfilled through a maintenance service agreement.
OCPI is also capable of delivering the specialist pre-commissioning and commissioning activities required for Coal Seam Gas wellhead installations, including complete function and safety checks from the field installation to SCADA as well as the integration and setup of communication networks utilising mixed media and protocols.
OCPI provides the following project and commissioning services:
- Installation of field equipment, associated hardware and control systems as part of a project or as required
- Installation, inspection, on site testing, field calibration and commissioning of field instrumentation
- Pre-commissioning of control systems, thereby limiting the need for extensive time on site by controls engineers
- Field assistance during start-up
- Field network installation and commissioning
- Completion of all field documentation including ITP’s, red-lines and general commissioning documentation
- Assistance with general field instrument maintenance work
Our technicians are either dual or triple trade tradespersons and are hazardous area certified. All equipment used for calibration and testing is certified by a NATA test facility.